Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Their taking the hobbits to isengard
Enyo
Ineptus Astartes

Mood: Genki

fame: 1067
honor: 3376

[*] posted on 6-23-2014 at 06:50 AM

I have to admit, I found them very hard to get into. I like The Hobbit far more, and even that took a bit to get into.
Once I set myself a challenge of reading the trilogy in a day. I got about a third through Return of the King by late afternoon, but was so mentally over it that I just stopped.

Psychoace
Level-4 Raider

Mood: n/a

fame: 1565
honor: 9788

[*] posted on 6-23-2014 at 11:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by TheWanderingJew  
Quote: Originally posted by Psychoace  
that's when i read it :lol: it was worth a shit ton of points in our accelerated reading program.

Haha that's why I read it too.

It was a bit too advanced for your average 10 year old, but shit, I loved Tolkien.

No wonder all the other kids thought I was strange. I was pulling out these massive books during reading time.
:lol::lol:

Yeah I noticed that tends to scare most kids away from you :lol:. The two towers was my favorite when I finished the 3 books. shit was metal as fuck. I remember the book nerds group in our school though they always sat out in the foyer during lunch and read instead of ate :lol: One girl in particular always had a book that was at least of bible thickness I swear to god, and that shit was a different book every day. Last time I saw her she was working at hastings :lol:

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top